*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
The creamy shadow pots from Team Tilbury are up there with my favourite products from the brand and now we have five brand new ones in soft matte shades. Check out the Charlotte Tilbury Matte Eyes to Mesmerise line up. I have all the swatches for you.
What is Charlotte Tilbury Matte Eyes to Mesmerise?
- Cream-matte eyeshadow
- Long lasting smoothing finish
- Easy to apply and blend
- Smudge proof and waterproof for up to 12 hours
- Uses concentrated pigments for depth and richness
- Sodium Hyaluronate gives a smooth finish on the skin
- Contains emollient Tree of Life Extract to allow formula to glide on
- Water-Resistant Film Formers lock colour in place
- Mica creates a soft gliding texture that doesn’t drag on the lids
- French Lavender + Aloe Vera comforts the delicate eye area
- Available in 5 new shades
- Exclusive to CharlotteTilbury.com*
Charlotte Tilbury Matte Eyes to Mesmerise Shades & Swatches
There are five shades in the matte collection:
- Nude Cashmere – soft nude
- Flawless beige – soft smooth beige
- Smokey Taupe – cool toned taupe
- Chocolate Veil – chocolate brown
- Diffused black – smokey black
Nude Cashmere, Flawless beige, Smokey Taupe, Chocolate Veil,
I love the texture of these new cream shadows. You do have to warm them up a little to get them flowing, but once you have done that, the colour glides on really smoothly.
You can use your finger to apply the colour, and then a fluffy brush to buff out the edges.
The actual product is very firm in the pot, which I was surprised at at first. However, this actually suits the shadow very well as the colours are very pigmented and you don’t want to pick up too much. If it would super creamy, you could definitely end up over-applying.
I think the Charlotte Tilbury Matte Eyes to Mesmerise shade range is really beautiful. They are all gorgeous soft neutrals that will suit a range of skin tones and create a variety of looks.
The black looks a bit scary, but with a small brush you can create a really soft yet intense smokey eye with minimal effort. The formula of the black shade actually has a slightly different texture to the others – slightly less matte and a little glossier and slippier (just an FTY!).
I think my favourite shades are the Flawless Beige, the Smokey Taupe and the Chocolate Veil. Also Nude Cashmere makes the most beautiful base for any eye looks for fairer skin tones. All I like them all!
Finally, the staying power is very impressive! I have tested a couple of shades on my lids and they last really well without moving or creasing. Also, when I did my swatches, I had to use actual makeup remover and a fairly firm hand to remove them. They didn’t want to go anywhere!
Where to buy them
The Charlotte Tilbury Matte Eyes to Mesmerise collection is available exclusively at Charlotte Tilbury online. They are £22 each.
Before you go, check out my Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte’s Beautiful Skin Foundation Review.